Sal's

Running, Biking, Swimming, Triathlons, Snowshoeing: what's next? Sal's kicks butt.

Wednesday, May 23, 2018

New Blog Link

Hello,
I will be deleting this blog by Memorial Day. If you are interested in following my profound words and stories about life, running, fitness, nutrition, triathlons, and utter nonsense, please visit https://salsmiles3.blogspot.com/

As you can see I named the new blog quite differently from this one, salsmiles3 instead of SalsMiles. Clever, right?

This change all came about due to Verizon buying out Yahoo and instituting stupid privacy policies, which in essence mean you have no privacy and they can use all of your contacts, etc. Fuck that.

Not that I believe or trust Google entirely either, but.... that's my reasoning. My Yahoo email is going to be deleted as well, That process was/is a pain in the ass too as I had many folders with emails saved, many accounts that automatically sent newsletters and bills to me at that address and many people who have contacted me for years using my Yahoo email. 

No comments: